Teofilo Kisanji University, Tabora Centre : www.tabora.teku.ac.tz student web portal : Here will discuss on Teofilo Kisanji University, Tabora Centre admission, examination results and selection of candidates in various courses.
Teofilo Kisanji University, Tabora Centre
Teofilo Kisanji University Tabora Centre is a branch of one of the fastest growing universities in Tanzania. The centre started in 2011 by using rented apartments in the NSSF building and HUIMA premises. However, just after a year of its inception, it moved to its newly bought premises at the former Sonda hotel near the Tabora regional offices.
|Registration Status||UN Registered Institute|
|Affiliation||Teofilo Kisanji University|
|Current Status||As per status of the Mother University|
|Registered by||TCU (Tanzania Commission for Universities)|
|Catagories||Private University Campuses, Centres and Institutes|
- TAIS is the Student Management Information System that is used to record University academic data that can capture, process and generate reports needs the management to approve examination results and transcripts.
- Register for Courses online
- Upload photo (PPT) online
- View Course Progress and Results
- View list of Students per Course
- Upload Examination Results for Students
- View Examination Results in summary
HRO & Accounts
- Staff Management
- Fees Management
- For Diploma in Primary Education (evening class) must have Grade III A certificate with two years working experience. –
- For Certificate level, candidates to apply should have four passes (4-D’s) in O-Level. –
- Applicant for the certificate in Education should be in Division I – III. – To pursue any Diploma programme needs A-level Certificate with one Principal and one subsidiary pass or Certificate of equivalence in a related programme.
- Applicants for Diploma in Secondary Education needs a A-level Certificate with two principal passes. – For foundation course candidates should have three passes (3-D’s), on pass will be admitted to Certificate – To pursue Degree programme, applicant must have two principal passes in combination or Diploma in Education with second Class (Average of B) – For Degree programme, all application should be sent to TCU (through CAS). Refer TCU guidebook for more information vist TCU website at www.tcu.go.tz