UDSM Transcripts University of Dar es Salaam Transcript Request Form: Occasional students will neither sit for exams nor get transcripts or grades except in special circumstances or where regulations allow a special programme could be set up which is recognized by the University.
- Upon application for a transcript, a student or former student shall be given a transcript of his/her academic
performance record. The transcript shall be charged a fee as the Council may from time to time prescribe.
Any finalist student desirous of obtaining a transcript(s) shall submit an application for a transcript(s), a
clearance form and one passport size photograph for the preparation of transcript(s).
- The final grades of all courses taken by a student shall be entered in the transcript.
- A student is required to verify the grades/information on his/her transcript/certificate before accepting it.
Once taken, no certificate/transcript shall be returned for correction. 16.6 A fee payable as Council may from
time to time prescribe shall be charged for certifying each copy of a degree certificate and academic
Transcript Request Form
- (a) For Tanzanians, 10,000/= for first copy and 5,000/= for subsequent copies ordered at the same time.
- (b) For foreigners, USD 20 for first copy and USD 10 for subsequent copies ordered at the same time.
- (c) Payments should be made by cash, money-order or Bank Draft to: The Bursar, University of Dar es Salaam.
- (d) Attach the receipt with this application form.
- (a) Graduates of 2006 and after should bring one coloured passport size photo while those who graduated in 2005 and before should bring a black & white passport size photo.
- (b) Graduates MUST bring the original birth certificate, O-level and A-level secondary education certificates or equivalents for verification.
- (c) Where transcripts have been requested to be sent, graduates should bring self addressed air-mail postage paid or prepaid express mail service envelopes for 100g package.
- (d) Transcript requests will not be processed before submission of duly signed debt free clearance form.
- (e) Allow a maximum of 7 working days to process a transcript.
Download : https://www.udsm.ac.tz/?q=node/320