UDSM Certificate Request Form Download University of Dar es Salaam: The Senate shall issue certificates for degrees, diplomas, certificates or other award to such candidates as shall be declared to have satisfied the appropriate Board of Examiners and shall have been recommended to and approved by the Senate for the conferment or grant of such degree, diploma, certificate or other award.
UDSM Certificate Request Form
In University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) a certificate shall be issued only once for the same degree or award. A student is required to verify the grades/information on his/her transcript/certificate before accepting it. Once taken, no certificate/transcript shall be returned for correction. 16.6 A fee payable as Council may from time to time prescribe shall be charged for certifying each copy of a degree certificate and academic transcript.
Application made in person shall be by:-
- (a) Filling out the prescribed application form
- (b) Lodging the application in the name the applicant was registered with at the University. For that
purpose if the applicant has changed his or her name, evidence to that effect must be produced.
- (c) Furnishing particulars of the applicant in the prescribed application form which strictly correspond with
those appearing in the student records kept by the University.
- (d) Paying requisite application fees as revised from time to time and indicated in the prescribed application
- Download udsm certificate request form https://www.udsm.ac.tz/?q=node/732
Loss of Certificate
- In case of loss or total or partial destruction of the original certificate or a copy thereof, the final grades of all
courses taken by a student shall be entered in the transcript. University (Office of the DVC in charge of
academics or such other office as the DVC in charge of academics may authorise in writing) may issue a copy
or another copy.
- The replacement certificate will not be issued until a period of 12 months from the date of such loss has
elapsed; except that such replacement may be issued within a shorter period where there has been partial
destruction of the original certificate or of a copy thereof.
- A fee as may be prescribed from time to time by Council shall be charged for the copy of the certificate issued.