tais.teku.ac.tz: TEKU ACADEMIC INFORMATION SYSTEM – TAIS tais.teku.ac.tz student web portal : for Teofilo Kisanji University, Tabora Centre.
TAIS is the Student Management Information System that is used to record University academic data that can capture, process and generate reports needs the management to approve examination results and transcripts. This system helps student to perform the following online:
- • Register student particulars (once)
- • Register semester courses
- • Update registered courses
- • Edit/Update some of personal particulars
- • View semester results
- • Send queries/problems to the appropriate faculty/directorate/Unit
- • View fee payment status for each academic year
- • View University day to day announcements
This is the guideline to enable students be familiar with the system and explanation of activities/functions found in students module.
For better results we highly recommend that system users should use one of the following web browsers.
• Mozilla Firefox
• Google crome
Please DO NOT USE Internet Explorer to interact with this system
First time users
- All first time students that have already obtained their registration number will be required to complete few steps before starting using the system effectively.
- 1. Open TEKU website (www.teku.ac.tz)
- 2. In the main menu Click TAIS (Under ICT services)
- 3. OR
- 4. Open Google search engine and type: tais teku
- 5. On either of the step above you will be directed to the login screen
- 6. Due to the system security imposed you may be required to enable the browser to enable connecting to the secure site (tais). If this happens please following these steps
- For Mozilla users: On the first screen at the bottom click “I understand the risk”
- On the next screen at the bottom click “Add to the known security site”
- On the last screen click “Confirm security certificate”
- For Crome users: On the first screen click “Proceed anyway”
- You will be directed to the login screen
- At the login screen click New student link (As shown below)
View examination results
- To view course work marks go to: Examination results => Course work marks => Select
- To view final examination results go to: Examination results => University exam results => Select semester
- You can not view examination results unless you have paid the required university fee for specific semester.
- Any problem relating to examination results should be addressed to the specific directorate/faculty.
Fee payment details
- To view fee payments and other contributions go to: Fee payments => Select academic
year => Select class => Click view reports
Further help can be obtained by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org